Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Trinity of Awesome Returns!


Yes, I have a new Kickstarter called Trinity of Awesome Returns!  Like the previous Trinity of Awesome Kickstarter, you get three PDF scenarios, one for each genre/system.

I like the format because I love fantasy, sci-fi, and horror, just as I love Crimson Dragon Slayer, Alpha Blue, and The Outer Presence.  Providing consistent support for each of them is important to me, and this gets the job done three-at-a-time!

These adventures are beginning to take shape.  I'm organically molding them into what they are destined to become, a little at a time.  So, it's an exciting process.  Can't wait to show you the finished product... probably sometime in July.

In the meantime, please do what you can to help promote Trinity of Awesome Returns!  Without you guys, there's no project at all.

Thanks,

VS


No comments:

Post a Comment